Sunday, July 16, 2017

Slack a Lackin'


I am slacking. I am not reading all day every day. Recently my best friend was in town. We dyed both of our hair, and for the first time in twelve years did a girly face mask night. I just picked up a thing at CVS. It was in their Korean Beauty section. It felt amazing and since I am definitely NOT a beauty expert or person by any means, this felt like a little self-gift. It this steam/cold mask thing from JJ Young. I loved it. My face felt clean like it has never felt before. I AM SO BUYING MORE KOREAN BEAUTY STUFF. Have you seen the people from South Korea they are gorgeous and look way younger than their true age. Here is to hoping some of that will rub off on me. JJ Young Pore Steaming and Cooling Pack 

I've had to go grocery shopping and the normal family things (cooking, baths, laundry). I started setting up my outline and figuring out my ideas a lot better towards writing my book. I've always wanted to write a book. I am finally going to actually start. Now obviously it isn't going to be good, and it isn't going to go well, but I am going to do it. However, with tonight being Game of Thrones night for the new season premiere, let's just say that tonight won't have much progress.

Currently, I am reading:

  1. Indecent Exposure: The Academy by Tessa Bailey - I am so lucky to have received an Advanced Reader Digital Copy of this book from the publisher to read. So far as of this post, I am only starting the book. I am just starting Chapter Two of the book. So far I am amused by Jack's internal monolog. He is such a guy full of himself and his own arrogance.


No comments:

Post a Comment