Saturday, July 8, 2017

Just a note

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. My best friend and her husband are coming to visit us for a couple days. I love our time together. We only get to see each other three times a year. We have been friends since 2004, and as far as our kids are concerned we are family. She's my kids' aunt and I am her four kids aunt. Thankfully, her four kids are not coming. I love her kids but my house is WAY too small for another crew of six people here with our little two bedrooms and family of four.
Family doesn't always mean blood.
The only problem is the cleaning you have to do to prepare for them to come in town. You know, washing the guest sheets, giving the bathroom an extra scrub down, the things like that. The extra corners that have that dust you have been avoiding because no one goes in that room.
There must be no dust. Lol
Needless to say, I am probably going to be a little behind on some of my blogging goals. My current goals are set to blog at least three days a week. I am trying to work up to daily reading but my one and three-year-old like to challenge that during naptime lately.


My Currently "attempting" to read books are:


  1. Indecent Exposure: The Academy by Tessa Bailey - I am SUPER excited about this book because I got an ARC copy of this to read from the publisher, HarperCollins. This book is going to be released January 30th, 2018. So keep an eye out for my review in the future to see if I think you should pre-order your own copy. (Paperback Pre-order Link)
  2. Wife by Wednesday by Catherine Bybee - This I picked up because it seemed higly rated, it was a Kindle Unlimited book, and it also had audible included with the Kindle Unlimited. I really wanted to try out the audio part of it. I hadn't listened to a book in a while so I wanted to do that.
  3. Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram - This I picked because I need round out with a young adult type book. I have read and reviewed a book by Kelly Oram and loved the book. This is also a Kindle Unlimited book. The book from before was Cinder & Ella which was a new telling of Cinderella. It was more current day and I really liked it. It may be why I really wanted to start a blog.
I will say that there is a good chance I may add or remove books before I actually get reviews out for all these. So keep your eye open for future posts.

**Post Edited: 7/14/17 to remove a book from my list. I am no longer interested in reading that book.**

No comments:

Post a Comment