Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Open Letter to you

Dear Reader,
How are you today? I hope that you are happy and healthy as you read this. I don't think I have written an actual paper letter since I was in middle school. Seriously. I was a military brat growing up, and to keep in touch with friends in different states I actually use to write letters. I miss that. I wonder do people still do pen pals and stuff like that. 

I should probably introduce myself. My nickname in video games is Rozzie. It is just something I have gotten used to people calling me for over a decade of gaming. Funny Story about the name Rozzie, it is actually my best friends mother's name. I just love her name. It has always seemed so unique to me. I'm probably wrong about that. My real name is Alicia. It really isn't anything special. Call me either, but for the sake of my blog, I'm going to go by Rozzie. (I think) I am thirty-one years old and a mother to two children who drive me quite insane. Honesty, the best policy.

I wanted to start this blog because I am a stay-at-home-mom now and I get lonely reading a lot. Truth Hurts. I love to read in my free time and take a break from the daily repetition. So maybe one of you will be a book buddy with me. Feel free to lurk or even comment on any posts.

I love using my Kindle Keyboard. I adore it. Little screen scratches and all. Although any reader will tell you that having their collection of paperbacks are like GOLD. So I read both digital and paper. However, my children and my family are my priority. 

Sincerely,
Rozzie

No comments:

Post a Comment