Thursday, July 20, 2017

Just have to



I just have to talk about a book I just read. Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey. LOVED IT. I can't stop thinking about it. I received an ARC from the publisher and I will be posting my review closer to the books release date. But that isn't until JANUARY 2018... and I have to talk about it now. I just keep thinking about the main character Jack and how much he changes through the book. It was beautiful.

I posted a snippet of my review to Goodreads.com because I've been a Goodreads user forever and I feel like I have to say something there. So below is what I posted to Goodreads.com:

Indecent Exposure is a prime example of how I think a New Adult genre book should be composed. When I think of New Adult & College books, I expect to feel hopeful for love or the chance of falling in love, almost still like you're in high school. When you read it, you want to feel like the characters are mature enough to be confident or at least responsible in their lives as if they are finally beginning their life as an adult. Tessa Bailey has captured the time of being hopeful to fall in love and the maturity of having more confidence in yourself and the responsibilities of being an adult....
The rest of my review will be posted onto my blog closer to the books release date: Rozzie ReadsRelease Date: January 30, 2018
I WILL SAY FOR NOW - BUY THIS BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment