Thursday, June 15, 2017

Tender No Judgement by Elle St. John 3 ✭

I didn't mind the storytelling the author provided. I originally had trouble getting through this book, but it wasn't as bad as I thought.My biggest problem is referring to a Marine as a soldier. NO Marine would ever be OK with being called that. It's considered belittling. They are Marines. Also, I am 90% sure no marines wear berets. All USMC "hats" are called covers. I told my husband about this who was a sergeant in the Marine Corps and he said I should immediately stop reading this book. It's sort of like calling football and tennis the same thing.

Moving beyond that, I did enjoy the book itself. Right from the beginning, it grabs you with this terrifying situation this girl is in. It gets your attention and holds it. You feel for her and this bizarre situation she is thrown into. This macho tough guy falling head over heels, and being a man on a mission. Good book, Good Price, Check it out.


I did receive a free copy of this book to give an unbiased review. This book may interest some people and it comes at a very low price so you can give it a shot, and who knows it may be your cup of tea. It is only $0.99 on Amazon.com at the time of this post. However you can also read it for FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited


No comments:

Post a Comment