Sunday, June 25, 2017

Birthday for My Babies

Yesterday was my daughter's birthday and we did a joint cake day for our son also. His birthday was last Saturday. I know my kids have a one week difference in their birthdays. Would it freak you out to know my best friends son shares the SAME Day as my son?

Yep both the boys are June 17 babies. One was born 2016, and the other 2015. My daughter was born 2014. It's actually pretty cool for me and my best friend but I will never do a joint birthday again for my two if I can avoid it. Just too much going on. I didn't get hardly any pictures that I wanted to. I just can't handle chaos beyond what my kids bring. Haha. 

I did manage to get a picture of the cake that my husband tried to write on for the kids. "Cam and V are 1 and 3" 

So due to the whole birthday weekend thing I am not reading hardly any book right now. I am working on one by Kendra Elliot that I am halfway through that I am super hooked into. Review to come.

☆If you want to know the current book I am reading, click here to see it on:


Editted: 6/27/17 for better formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment