Monday, June 19, 2017

Missing By Adiva Geffen 4 ✭


This is a great book about private detectives in Israel that is super fast paced. It's like one of those action movies that start off with a shocking bang and just keeps going with twists and turns. A realistic crime suspense movie adventure would be good to describe it. 

There is runaway girl that the detectives are trying to get home. However, when the girl, Daria, commits suicide it sends them on a wild chase with cults and other crazy stuff. The book is great at hooking you into the adventure as they try to discover what happened to Daria. I've been reading a few books that take place in another country lately, and it has been an amazing trip. I feel like this give me another tale to add to my places my mind has been.

The characters, Sammy and Dikla, are very interesting. Although I personally think crime-solving characters have to have some quality that makes them stand out, to begin with. There is a strength here that is admirable that you see. 

For a book that was recently translated into English, I was pleased with the quality of the writing. The books formatted great also. The author is a best-selling author so you would expect the best. That is what you get here. A must read for those crime solver lovers out there.

I did receive a free copy of this book so that I could provide the author with an unbiased review. This book can be pre-ordered now for Kindle and it will be released July 24, 2017 for only $3.99. 

Click here to look at this book on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment