Friday, June 16, 2017

Her Uniform Cowboy: Kade by Donna Michaels 5 ✭


So I heard about Donna Michaels threw my mom, she uses the bank my mom works at. Its funny because my mom has a thyroid problem similar to Brandi in the book. I have been following her newsletter to keep up with whats new for her because it is always great to see the accomplishments of a local, especially for around here. Plus, mom said she is very nice! So when I saw this free on the amazon kindle, I had to scoop it up.

This was a total treat, and I would recommend it for sure. If I had known it was going to be so good I would have paid for it. I am thinkjng of grabbing the rest of the series. The next book looks to be a really good one also.



** This is an older review that I imported from Goodreads.com **






Or Check out a Preview Below

No comments:

Post a Comment