Friday, September 1, 2017

Moving Soon - Not the Blog, Just My Family

Alright guys, I have not been slacking. Well, if you were to say that by not having time to read, or write in my blog... then yes I have been slacking. But in all fairness I have been cleaning, packing, and trying to maintain the kids. So good thing Ive been going for about a week and have two weeks left. 

One of the benefits to growing up a military brat is that you are use to packing and moving. You know how you want to pack things because you know how you want to unpack them. That is actually the most important part in my opinion. If you just pack with things like you currently have them, or in the most obvious grouping, that might not work. You need to pack with how you want to find what you need. So packing begins, and I have a few weeks to get our family of four moved.

My husband got offered a job at an airport that is a pay raise, and will be a good start to get back on our feet. We are moving to North Carolina to my mother in laws to help us catch up on some major post-baby debt. One of the reasons that I am super thankful for the ARC's that I receive from publishers since books are a wonderful relief from stress, but very pricey. We are lucky that we can move in down there. I say down because we currently are in Pennsylvania where my family is from. We really are not a fan of where we are living in PA. The weather sucks, the people are ignorant and rude, and just overall grumpy. 

So this is just an overall update, and explanation for what's going on with our little family. Also its the reason why I won't be able to read as much. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment