Friday, August 18, 2017

The Captivity of Choice by William R. Herr 3 ✭

Title: The Captivity of Choice
Author: William R. Herr
Series: Broken Throne
Genre: Dark Fantasy, Romance
Publish Date: April 7, 2017
Pages: 406
Ages: 18 + 

Rating: ✭✭✭

I had trouble deciding how to review this book. I settled on middle level star because I want others to give this book a chance. I struggled with this book but it was only because of the writing style. It made it very hard for me to get through with the authors style of writing, but I also have a really hard time reading the Game of Thrones books, and they're great stories... that I can't finish. So this might be a choice for others for sure. Don't get me wrong I liked the story itself. I love reading about strong women who are independent, and a true role to read about. Plus the realistic love the characters have and what they deal with in the story was refreshing from other historical romance books. I feel terrible, but this just was not my fit for a book. The dark fantasy, or fantasy in general I like, it was just the writing style I suffered with.

I already HAVE recommended this book to a family member who loves books like this. So I would give this a try if it sounds interesting to you. It is a great price for a book to try in my opinion and I did like it.


If you want, you can check out a Free Sample below without leaving the page to see if The Captivity of Choice is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment