Monday, June 26, 2017

Two days to pack!

We had planned a road trip for two weeks to go to my in laws in North Carolina. Our plan was to leave Thursday. Well today my husband has decided that we are leaving on Wednesday. So after their birthday party this weekend, I now have two days to get me, the kids, and the house ready... what a dick.

So I am going nuts of course. Book reading is on pause again. Although I do have a Review to post today after I fix it some. It's laundry and packing chaos in this house people. Let's go!!
The drive to my husband's mothers house is suppose to be an 8 hour drive. However driving with a one and three year old should add roughly two hours. Diaper changes, lunchtime, and bottles.

Have kids these said it will be fun.

I think this time though I am going to keep my camera on me in the car so maybe I can take some nice pictures on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment