Thursday, November 2, 2017

Ride the Storm by Karen Chance 4 ✭

Title: Ride the Storm
Author: Karen Chance
Series: Cassie Palmer 
Genre: Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Romance
Publish Date: April 7, 2017
Pages: 606
Ages: 18 + 

Rating: ✭✭✭

I have been reading this series for years and what keeps me going is how Karen Chance solves the problem. It's so unique, it's things I wouldn't have dreamed of.  Maybe that's my lack of creativity, who knows, but its what keeps me coming back for more with this series.

Cassie has gone through a lot in this series and this book really shows her individual growth an individual with multiple talents. She is still getting chased all over but the Pythias that think that she is a rogue, she is still trying to save Pritkin, and she is finally learning key bits of information from Mircea.

I would have rated this book higher but it was slow in the beginning. I jumped from one thing to another and it was very chaotic. I feel like it was very important for Cassie to have all these little battles pile up on top of each other for the story to progress the way it did. But, there was a lot of pages where Cassie was drained or dead tired. So that's what the dull aspect to the book was, but again it was very important to her growth. 


Read a free sample preview below without leaving the page:


No comments:

Post a Comment