Sunday, July 15, 2018

Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost 4 ✭

Title: Into the Fire
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Publisher: Avon
Series: Night Prince
Genre: Supernatural, Romance
Publish Date: February 28, 2017
Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
Pages: 389
Ages: 18 & Older


Rating: ✭✭✭✭

Yes, it has been a little bit since a post and I am so sorry for that. It has been busy with kids birthdays, and best friends visiting from out of state. It's going to keep being busy because we finally have a house. We are in the final stages of buying our first house. So I decided that I am going to try and borrow a few audiobooks to listen and pack. So far I have finished one book and I'm like a third into another. We get the keys to our house on July 25th, so since today is the 15th, I have less than 10 days to be done packing so we can load up a truck. I really wish I could dig into a few more ARC's I have waiting but I'm going to have to wait. 
To the Review!

I want to start off by informing you that I am totally a Jeaniene Frost fangirl. I really do enjoy her books a lot and I can't put my finger on the exact reason why I just overall love her writing and her characters. The narrator for this audiobook did an amazing job. She was able to put the feelings into her voice so good that it blew me away. It has been a while since I have listened to an audiobook too so maybe I didn't pay attention to those things before. I don't know.

This is the finale to the Night Prince series in the Night Huntress World. These books featured Vlad and Leila and their romance. Over the four total books, you get to see Leila transform into a strong badass woman. I suspect Leila and Cat (The OG Jeaniene Frost badass chick) will be best friends in no time. Vlad has also changed a little but really he is always angry and ready to kill anyone in an instant. This definitely doesn't change in this book as they search for a way to remove the spell that is linking Leila's life to Vlad's nephew. Mircea has also been trying to kill Leila and is Vlad's enemy. With Vlad's tendency to kill first ask later, this has forced Vlad to have a little patience. 

This really does finish off the series good. I feel like it is a good ending and a good HEA. You see just how far Vlad is willing to go to save his wife. It also completely sets you up for Ian's book coming this fall. So I would read this for sure just so that you can see the events that lead into Ian's book properly. Will I be getting Ian's book? Yes, I already pre-ordered it because I have wanted Ian to have his own book forever. Fangirl... 

Check out a Free Sample below of Into the Fire without leaving the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment