Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Lucky Little Book Mom

10 Book Reviews
So I just recently realized that I have a new badge for my NetGalley reviews. I am so excited. I mean it's only that I have done 10 reviews for their site but it is exciting for me. I love being able to do reviews for these sites. I get to read a bunch of books and provide my perspective of the book. I'm still a total rookie in the whole blogger thing and I don't even know if anyone even reads them. It's just really a fun thing for me to do. I love this.
Professional Reader
Seriously, this is like a gift for me to me. I have successfully stuck with their site and been lucky enough to receive that many books. Reading is something for me that helps me get over stress, or get through events in my life. I love just getting lost into someone else's world. Someone else's imagination has created this thing that you just want to have a piece of it.

NetGalley and Edelweiss are the two websites that I use the most to request ARC or eGalley copies of books. No you do not get paid for reading these books. So it is literally like getting a gift. Somedays I just like taking a look at what they have on their sites just to see what things may be getting released in the future. Only bummer I have with Edelweiss is I don't think they have any "sharable badges". Then again it is harder to get your book requests approved if you are like me and just starting out.

I guess the whole point of my post is that I am excited that I keep getting these opportunities to read. To feel like I am contributing to anything is fun. I am just happy and wanted to share.


** Edit: I hit publish and not save before I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment