Monday, July 31, 2017

Rolf's Quest by Aubrey Wynne 4 ✭

Title: Rolf's Quest
Author: Aubrey Wynne
Series: A Medieval Encounter, Book One
Genre: Historical Romance, Medieval, Fantasy
Publish Date: February 1, 2017
Pages: 234
Ages: 18 +
Available for: Kindle and Paperback

Rating: ✭✭✭✭

I may or may not have picked this book up because the cover made me think of Jon Snow. I have read a book by Aubrey Wynne before and I loved the sweetness and genuine love that was written in that story so I decided to pick this book up as well. I was not disappointed by this book. It was another very well written story about magic and true love. 

Rolf has to break the family curse and the woman he has fallen for is already attached to another man. They begin having dreams about each other that feel connected. Melissa struggles with her feelings with Rolf and these tales of magic and the great wizard Merlin. 

This book is a fantasy nerd's dream romance. It comes in a nice little love package with a great amount of medieval lore and action. As a self-proclaimed nerd, I approve.

Check out a free preview below. You won't even have to leave the page to read the beginning of Rolf's Quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment